Three little letters. One big difference.
All the style, safety features and technology of the Polo you love, with GTI performance under the hood. The Polo GTI has both manners and muscles, sophisticated when observed and impressive when driven. A high-tech, mature, pocket-rocket of a hatch that is crammed full of features, and is as stylish as it is athletic.Book a Test Drive
A finely tuned athlete
The Polo GTI’s 2.0L turbocharged TSI engine hits breakneck speed in a matter of seconds. The best part is it's also a fuel efficient car, consuming a modest 6.1L per 100km.2Overseas model shown
2. Fuel consumption figures according to Australia Design Rule (ADR) 81/02 derived from laboratory testing. Factors including but not limited to driving style, road and traffic conditions, environmental influences, vehicle condition and accessories fitted, will in practice in the real world lead to figures which generally differ from those advertised. Advertised figures are meant for comparison amongst vehicles only.
Stick to the road
Fitted as standard, the extended electronic diff lock controls the brake pressure to prevent the wheels from spinning or skidding around corners. You’ll stick to the road like glue as you tackle corners, twisting and turning with precision and confidence.
Calm cruising to dynamic driving
From handling the everyday drive, to the times you may want to liven things up a bit, the Driving Profile Selection allows you to alter the tuning of the Sport Select Suspension to a firmer ride, allowing the dampers to take on the characteristics of a true performance car.Overseas model shown.
Power without the intermissions
DSG, the automatic gearbox, is the combination of convenience with manual car precision, delivering swift, seamless shifting. Featuring 2 separate gear sets operated by 2 clutches, DSG delivers lightning-fast and silky-smooth gear changes with no interruption to power, traction or acceleration.Overseas model shown.
Great from afar. Even better up close.
The Polo GTI can be spotted from a mile off thanks to its iconic GTI design and red trim strip. With a honeycomb-shaped grille, red brake callipers, GTI badge, unique bumpers and spoilers, and dynamic alloys, its features are a thing of sporty splendour that let’s onlookers know – this is no ordinary Polo.Overseas model shown.
Looks the part
As a seamless continuation of the exterior, the Polo GTI's interior dons 'Clark' tartan upholstered sports seats, holding you in position for when you put the pedal to the metal. The steering wheel and gear stick are adorned with leather and red stitching, creating a sleek and sporty feeling throughout. It's certainly looking the part.Overseas model shown.
Wind in your hair
Immerse your passengers in sweeping panoramic views with the optional sliding and tilting sunroof3 of the Polo GTI. The large pane of glass extends of the entire width across the roof with a large opening width, so you can enjoy the breeze while your passengers watch the clouds float – or flash – by.Overseas model shown.
Cast light on the road
Don’t just own the road: illuminate it. The red GTI line bleeds into the optional LED headlights to create an iconic look, and the lights illuminate around corners to help you tackle bends.
Technology and safety
Active Info Display
Information up front
Swap your conventional instrument cluster for an optional Active Info Display5. The high-resolution screen provides you with a whole host of data, such as rev counter, speedometer and mileage recorder. You can switch to 3 different personalised dash views to suit your driving preference, from driving data to song titles to navigation maps. You can even save multiple profiles depending on who’s driving or what type of journey you’re taking.
A screen that does it all
The Polo GTI includes a brilliant 8" high-resolution touchscreen that keeps you connected to the world. Use Bluetooth® to make calls, enjoy your favurite radio stations, or use App-Connect6 to access selected apps on your phone.
5 Star Safety
The Polo is German Engineered to the highest of safety standards. ANCAP (Australasian New Car Assessment Program) are the leading independent vehicle safety advocate. If you’d like more details, head to their website and read their safety report on the Polo:
Features & Colours
Customise Your Choice
Features of GTI
- GTI body styling
- Dual zone climate control air conditioning
- Keyless Access, keyless entry and starting system
- Sport Select suspension including Sport Performance Kit
- Alloy wheels (Milton Keynes) 17"
- Extended Electronic Differential Lock (XDL)
Choose your exterior colour
Volkswagen Terms & Conditions
- 1. Payload is defined as the Gross Vehicle Mass (GVM) minus the Kerb Mass. Payload is the maximum combined weight of occupants, cargo, added structures and tow ball down weight (when towing). GVM must not be exceeded.
- 2. App-Connect is compatible for selected apps with the latest smartphone versions of iOS and Android, active data service, and connection cable (sold separately).
- 3. Safety technologies are designed to assist the driver, but should not be used as a substitute for safe driving practices.
- 4. Leather appointed seats have a combination of genuine and artificial leather, but are not wholly leather.
- 5. Optional accessories at extra cost. Overseas models are shown for illustrative purposes only. The above accessories may have an effect on fuel efficiency. Items such as sports equipment, cargo carriers and bike racks are shown for illustration purposes only.
- ^ Manufacturers recommended retail price (MRRP)
- * Manufacturer's recommended driveaway price (MRDP) for new MY20 vehicles sold and delivered by 30/6/2020. MRDP is an estimated price which includes the recommended retail price, 12 months private registration, 12 months compulsory third party insurance (CTP), an estimated dealer delivery charge, stamp duty, options entered during the configuration process, and other applicable statutory charges. Actual prices and stock availability will vary between locations and dealers, and on-road costs will vary according to individual circumstances. Please contact your local Volkswagen Dealer to confirm your individual price and vehicle lead-time. Excludes other offers. Volkswagen reserves the right to extend, withdraw or change all offers.